Howdy from Texas

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Re: Howdy from Texas

Post by rlweseman »

The plates have, not the fuse yet. See here for pricing breakdown
http://flywithspa.com/pantherpricing/pa ... rpage.html
Plates are $1200

Flynguy521
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Martinez
State or Province:

Post by Flynguy521 »

Thanks! Have the prices for the fuse and plates been posted yet or are those tbd?

Andy Martinez
CFI CFII MEI

rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Post by rlweseman »

Hi Andy! Welcome to the Panther Cave. Glad to have you. At this time we are not planning to release plans for the spar plates or the welded fuselage. There are many reasons for this but the biggest one is the accuracy required for these two components is extremely high and the amount of effort to create these plan sheets for these highly detailed parts is not cost effective. The interest in plans building is not high. If in the future there is more of a demand we may do the plans for this, but there will be an additional charge for them.

Flynguy521
First Name: Andy
Last Name: Martinez
State or Province:

Howdy from Texas

Post by Flynguy521 »

My name is Andy! I live in Tyler, Texas which is about 90 miles east if Dallas. I recently discovered the panther and am considering plans building.

One of the points of consideration for me is I would like to do a complete build and weld my own fuselage. From my understanding the fuselage and spar are required purchases from SPA. Are there any plans in the future to release full plans for the builder to be able to construct their own?
Last edited by Flynguy521 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.