For sale is a complete fuel injection system for an O-320

Engine Topics
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
bluesflyer
First Name: Keith
Last Name: Ward
City or Town: Kennesaw
State or Province: Georgia

For sale is a complete fuel injection system for an O-320

Post by bluesflyer »

For sale is a complete fuel injection system for an O-320. Just add your fuel hoses and a filter(s) to your liking and you should have pretty much everything you need to convert an O-320 to a top notch fuel injected IO-320 setup.

I have decided not to finish my Panther and will be posting it for sale in the coming weeks. These fuel injection parts came off an XIO-340 that was built by Titan. All the parts have approximately 270 hours on them. The two exceptions are the fuel servo which was overhauled and converted to the "A" model at a cost of $1,464 (so zero time SMOH), and the Andair electric fuel pump which I bought from a local RV-10 friend (I don't know the hours on this unit).

I just sold the engine to a VAF member, but he did not need the fuel injection parts.

I would like to sell this as a package and will keep it advertised for a few weeks as a bundle. If no one comes forward I might sell items individually at that point.

SUPERIOR IO-320 HORIZONTAL COLD AIR SUMP AND INTAKE TUBES – CURRENT ACS PRICE $1,728

AIRFLOW PERFORMANCE FM-100A FULL KIT ("A" MODEL DOESN'T REQUIRE A FUEL RETURN LINE)
CURRENT PRICE FOR SIMILAR SYSTEM FROM AIRFLOW PERFORMANCE – $3,230
INCLUDES FUEL SERVO (zero time since overhaul and conversion to "A" model by Don at Airflow Perf.), FLOW DEVIDER (W/ BRACKET AND HARDWARE, BALANCED INJECTOR NOZZLES, ALL HARDWARE AND ACCESSORIES SHOWN IN PHOTO)

LYCOMING LW-15473 HIGH PRESSURE MECHANICAL FUEL PUMP – CURRENT ACS PRICE $416

ANDAIR PX375-TC HIGH PRESSURE ELECTRICAL FUEL PUMP – CURRENT ACS PRICE $974

CURRENT RETAIL PRICE FOR ALL COMPONENTS: $6,348
MY PRICE: $4,000 PLUS SHIPPING

https://imgur.com/a/TLmtDIg