Noob From Louisiana

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
I_FLY_LOW
First Name: Philip
Last Name: Gill
State or Province:

Noob From Louisiana

Post by I_FLY_LOW »

Hi all!
I first learned about the Panther, recently, through a suggestion from a fellow member on ADVRider.com, after inquiring about another kit plane, I was thinking about building, sometime in the future.
I was blown away by the looks of the Panther.
It's awesome!

I'm a noob to building aircraft, but have worked with my hands, on all sorts of mechanical things, all my life, from small engines, to motorcycles, automobiles, and some aircraft maintenance (my own at one time, as well as lending a hand to others whenever needed).

I'm interested in a new challenge, and I think now is a good time as any to embark on one.
I have some things to do to prep for this project, starting with building a suitable area to build, then accomodate said area with the tools and workspaces needed to build, as well as build my own knowledge needed to start, construct, and finish this project.

It's going to take me a while to get there, but during this timeframe, I'm hoping to see more ships being built, flying, and some good construction writeups, and videos, as well.

Bear with my noob questions, please.
I want to get this right, from the get go.

Thanks,
Philip