AirVenture 2013

Forum rules
The PantherCave is for Panther builders, potential builders and enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Be Nice and Use a Real Name.
habickford
First Name: Harold
Last Name: Bickford
State or Province:

Re: AirVenture 2013

Post by habickford »

Yes, Dan and Rachel do a great job for their customers and interested folks. It will be interesting to follow your progress with serial #2. The booth at OSH was very active.

Harold

RonFranck
First Name: Ron
Last Name: Franck
City or Town: Cambridge
State or Province: IL

AirVenture 2013

Post by RonFranck »

Oshkosh 2013 is now in the history books and should go down as "The Year of the Panther" in my mind. One of the highlights of the convention was when Rachel and Dan presented me with a Panther cap with my name ans Ser. #2 embroidered on it. What a great idea and it was truly appreciated. Thanks guys!

The weather was absolutely fantastic and possibly the nicest anyone can remember although it had our Southern members scrambling to find warm clothing during the first few days.

I was able to meet a lot of Panther folks including Dan, Rachel, Brett, Andrew and Luke Weseman, Paul Salter, Tony Spicer, Dick Fisher and several of the kit builders. The cookout was a great place to make connections with everyone and a spectacular place to watch the evening airshow.

There was a lot of traffic through the Panther booth and it left me wondering how the Panther Team found time to take a lunch break, there was always someone asking questions or wanting more information about the Panther.
Panther1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.