New (old) builder in Colorado

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
Barry
First Name: Barry
Last Name: Cole
City or Town: Salida
State or Province: Co

Re: New (old) builder in Colorado

Post by Barry »

Rick,

I would love to stop by next time I am up there, it is great to have another builder in Colorado! I have never been to a Panther party, but will try to make one some day. It has been a few years since I was at Oshkosh, but I talked to Dan then and decided to build a panther someday, so here I go........

I am based at 1V6 if you ever make it to Salida.

Barry
Panther Sport #95

at7000ft
First Name: RICK
Last Name: HOLLAND
City or Town: CASTLE ROCK
State or Province: Colorado

Re: New (old) builder in Colorado

Post by at7000ft »

Welcome Barry, am also in Colorado, in Castle Rock. As a habitual builder you are going to love the Panther, the parts, engineering, and manual are fantastic. I have tail and wings done and working the fuselage. Please come by any time you come down to Denver if you would like to have a look (we may have already met at one of the SnF or Oshkosh Panther parties).

Rick Holland
at7000ft@gmail.com
Rick Holland
N6819Z

Barry
First Name: Barry
Last Name: Cole
City or Town: Salida
State or Province: Co

New (old) builder in Colorado

Post by Barry »

Just wanted to say hi to all, I am a habitual builder and I just received my Panther sport #95 kit today from SPA. I have been dreaming of this build for 4 years since I saw it at Oshkosh. I have a young man who is going to help me build and he is eager to start .

Wow, I am so impressed with the quality of the parts and attention to detail while I was inventorying the parts today. They really took a great deal of time to make things easy to inventory and everything was packed very well. Only damage was to the lower cowl from a fork lift.

Blue skies,
Barry
Panther Sport #95