Cougar info...?

Off topic discussion board
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
aerobat
First Name: Bill
Last Name: W
City or Town: Denver
State or Province: North Carolina

Re: Cougar info...?

Post by aerobat »

Happy to learn about the Cougar, too!!!! My Wife & I will be watching for more info!!!
Bill
SN 120

Merzy
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Meier
State or Province:

Post by Merzy »

Thanks for the reply. Hoping to meet you all and the Panther at OshKosh in a few weeks. I remember seeing your display briefly last year (while looking at the Zenith display)...but since I didn't really know what I was looking at, I didn't pay much attention. So glad I was directed to your's and W.W.'s sites a few months ago.

Steve M.

danweseman
First Name: dan
Last Name: weseman
State or Province:

Post by danweseman »

Yes Cougar is VERY similar to Panther. We have really good Data CG etc now and We are really excited to get going on it! a few months off still but it should go quickly once we get moving.
Dan Weseman
Designer
Builder
Test pilot
Panther 515XP

Merzy
State or Province:

Post by Merzy »

Will most of the essential elements of the design be the same...like the folding wings for instance?
Steve M.

rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Post by rlweseman »

That is about all the info about the Cougar that we have for now. The majority of the leg work for the design is complete. Looks will be similar. Please keep watching - any info will be released on the blog and here. All questions are good ones...well, most of them ;)

Merzy
State or Province:

Cougar info...?

Post by Merzy »

Though I am very excited about the Panther, my wife tells me that if I'm going to build an airplane it better have 2 seats. I realize that the panther is priority #1,2, and 3 right now. But is there any information (even vague) that you'd like to leak out about the Cougar. I know it will be a tandem seat, stretched version of the Panther...and maybe that's all you can say at this point.
Thanks,
Steve M.

p.s. I check for new posts at least once, but usually multiple times a day. I guess I'll have to come up with some good questions :) .