Panther LS for sale

Forum rules
The PantherCave is for Panther builders, potential builders and enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Be Nice and Use a Real Name.
Lowrider
First Name: Joe
Last Name: Dickey
City or Town: Sandpoint
State or Province: ID

Re: Panther LS for sale

Post by Lowrider »

Sorry to hear about your ailment Tony!
I had my shoulders done about 3 years apart. The doc fixed torn parts and cleaned up the arthritis and I'm back to shooting a 55 lb recurve bow, snow shoeing, doing pull ups and can play tennis if I wasn't so bad at it. Find a good doctor...they can do wonders but it did take maybe a year to get fully recovered. Now if I can recover from my left hand injury (tractor bit it) I'll be in great shape!! I have a birthday on Saturday and I'm still not 70 yet.posting.php?mode=reply&f=16&t=450&sid=2 ... 32156def7e#

While I have your attention, what brand/type pulled rivets are used in the Panther and what's the spacing?

Tony Spicer
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Spicer
State or Province:

Post by Tony Spicer »

Hi Rick,

Requirements are high wing with easy in/out, easy to build and most likely all metal.

The Zenith Cruzer meets those requirements. http://www.zenithair.net/introduction-cruzer/

There may be more.

Tony

at7000ft
First Name: RICK
Last Name: HOLLAND
City or Town: CASTLE ROCK
State or Province: Colorado

Post by at7000ft »

What are you building next Tony?

Rick H
Rick Holland
N6819Z

Tony Spicer
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Spicer
State or Province:

Panther LS for sale

Post by Tony Spicer »

Yep, that's what it says! The arthritis in my shoulders has worsened to the point where it's becoming more and more difficult to get in/out of the cockpit. That, and my brain has started to atrophy from the lack of mental exercise building an airplane provides.

Photos here: https://get.google.com/albumarchive/116 ... 1088965116

$42,500

Tony