Greetings From Dayton, Nevada

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
at7000ft
First Name: RICK
Last Name: HOLLAND
City or Town: CASTLE ROCK
State or Province: Colorado

Re: Greetings From Dayton, Nevada

Post by at7000ft »

A golf course, a runway, and a new Panther kit to build, don't know how it can get better than that. Welcome Bruce.

Rick H
Castle Rock, CO
Rick Holland
N6819Z

brucegray
First Name: Bruce
Last Name: Gray
City or Town: Dayton
State or Province: Nevada

Greetings From Dayton, Nevada

Post by brucegray »

No stranger to the site but to the general public with-in I wanted to formally introduce myself and officially state I have ordered Panther Kit # 85 and will receive my late Christmas present possibly next week.
I have built before (RV8) but have been off for a while so the tools are being dusted off and the newly reorganized 3 car is transforming back into a fab shop with room of course for the wife's car. Have to keep the peace ;) or planes don't fly right!
So folk don't have to google "Dayton" is just east outside of the capital city Carson City, Nevada. We live in a small golfing community with an Airpark Estates joining the community. Some may be familiar with Paul and Louise Dye. Paul is the Editor in Chief for "KITPLANES" magazine and flew the Panther for a write up article flight review. They as well reside in the community and have built a beautiful home and hanger filled with Airplanes to boot.
Can't ask for better surroundings and people to build with. I look forward to meeting with all of you fine people in the near future through this site, phone call(s), and ultimately a fly-in.

Happy New Years All!

Bruce Gray
RV8#1 sold #2 Emp. built and on hold
Panther #85