Greetings from Georgia

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
CharliEcho
First Name: Carlos
Last Name: Emmons
City or Town: Villa Rica
State or Province: Ga

Re: Greetings from Georgia

Post by CharliEcho »

woolleys wrote:Good morning Carlos. For a period of 4 years, I live at Lyons Landing over in Carrollton. Great area and good people.
Well it's a shame you no longer live here Bob! ;) I'm quite familiar with Lyons Landing, I live in Fairfield which is only 10 minutes away. Thank you for the offer to visit the Panthers den, I'll be in touch.
Cheers,

Carlos

CharliEcho

Post by CharliEcho »

Thank you Bill and Dan! I'll be in touch.
Cheers,

Carlos

woolleys
First Name: Bob
Last Name: Woolley
City or Town: Green Cove Springs
State or Province: Florida

Post by woolleys »

Good morning Carlos. For a period of 4 years, I live at Lyons Landing over in Carrollton. Great area and good people.

Since you are reasonably close, if 5 or so hours of driving is close, you may want to venture down to Green Cove Springs, FL just south of Jacksonville. There resides the mothership, SPA, with lots of little Panthers being brought to life. I live at Haller Airpark, the home of Dan and Rachel Weseman, and there are two customer Panthers flying here with 3 more being built on the airport. It would give you an opportunity to talk to builders and see these kits in various stages of completion.

If you get a chance to come this way, drop me an email at: woolleys@bellsouth.net

Bob Woolley

PlaneDan
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Heath
City or Town: Lexington
State or Province: SC USA

Post by PlaneDan »

Carlos,

This is Dan Heath from Lexington, SC. Bill is a lot farther along than I am, but if you want to see another, just let me know. My project is not at the airport, but if flying in to KCUB, I will be glad to pick you up.

You can contact me by e-mail at DANRH@Windstream.net. Also, feel free to visit my builder web site,

http://pantherbuilder.org/
PantherBuilder.org

ynkster
First Name: william
Last Name: mosher
City or Town: greer
State or Province: sc

Post by ynkster »

Give me a call, or email 864-706-2726, ynkster@aol.com.
I am building a Panther, around 70 % completed. I have a 3.0 liter Corvair engine ready to go. Wings complete except fuel tanks and tips. Tail and fuselage getting close. I am installing GRT HX glass, fL 760 VHF.
I live in Greer, SC, exit 58, I-85, 2 minutes from (GSP) Greenville/ Spartanburg Airport
15 minutes from Greenville Downtown Airport.
I am here 7 days a week, c'mon down!

CharliEcho

Greetings from Georgia

Post by CharliEcho »

My name is Carlos Emmons and I live west of Atlanta, GA. I'm very much interested in the Panther and would love to see one (or a project) in person. Going to try to attend Sebring next January but if there are any builders in the southeast that wouldn't mind a visit, I would love to see your project. I'd be happy to throw in a GlaStar ride in the bargain. :P I built a Moni motorglider many, many moons ago as well as a GlaStar that I've enjoyed flying over the last 14 years. However, the Panther seems to be calling my name...

Looking forward to hearing from some southeast builders.
Cheers,

Carlos