Aussie Member

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
CAVU Mark
First Name: Mark
Last Name: A
State or Province:

Re: Aussie Member

Post by CAVU Mark »

A question for the Aussie flyers from SoCal. I know you have landing and Movement fees but are their small uncontrolled fields that don't require these fees. Also, what about fuel and insurance costs? Reason for my questions is my wife and I are considering moving there and I will need to fly while I am there but so many people tell me that I am in the best aviation area in the world.

Thanks.

Mark

P.S. my wife is from Townsville area so moving should be no problem.

AussieEnthusiast
First Name: Russell
Last Name: Ashton
State or Province:

Post by AussieEnthusiast »

Hi Brian,

I'm in Brisbane too, up at Redcliffe. Have been following Panther since concept was first mentioned. I'm currently seeking a corvair core and recently missed 1 that went to Goulburn. Where / how did you locate your core? I have no luck Emailing on Craigslist, seems to dislike 'International' Email addresses? Emailed Corvair Corral over in Mesa AR, but it all became too difficult for them when I requested engine codes. Blue skies and Tailwinds, Russell

rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Post by rlweseman »

Hi Brian - welcome to the PantherCave, glad to have you!

AussiePanther
First Name: Brian
Last Name: Blacker
State or Province:

Aussie Member

Post by AussiePanther »

Hi everyone my name is Brian and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been keenly following the development of the Panther and am seriously interested in building one. I have a corvair engine that I am going to use in the aircraft. Interesting times ahead.