INTRO: Jack Lockamy (Key West, FL)

Introduce Yourself Here - Create your own thread and upload your project photos
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Re: INTRO: Jack Lockamy (Key West, FL)

Post by rlweseman »

Hi Jack!
Nice to meet you. You should stop by if you are in the area. We are just south of Jacksonville, FL. Would love to show you around.
Thanks,
Rachel

Tony Spicer
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Spicer
State or Province:

Re: INTRO: Jack Lockamy (Key West, FL)

Post by Tony Spicer »

Well I'll be dingy-danged! Howdy Jack! Jack's the one that first got me interested in the RV-3 a very long time ago. Great to see you here! If you ever make it up my way plan to stop by for a visit.

Tony

jackinkeywest
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Lockamy
City or Town: Key West
State or Province: FL

INTRO: Jack Lockamy (Key West, FL)

Post by jackinkeywest »

Hello to the group,

Found the SPA Panther website this AM while surfing. I was a previous builder/owner of a Sonerai, Sonex TD (S/N 300), and an RV-7A. Noticed my old friend Mr. Tony Spicer is building a Panther along with a Corvair w/Dan Wesserman. Both great guys, SPA is fortunate to have them as builders/members of the group.

Plan to leave Key West and retire next year (US Navy/Civil Servant 38.5 YRS) to North Florida to our log cabin home on the beautiful Suwannee River. Looking to build/fly another homebuilt aircraft in between fishing and boating. Knowing Tony and Dan have chosen the Panther says a lot about the company and the aircraft.

I'll be a list lurker for awhile and possibly a future builder.

Jack Lockamy
Key West, FL/Suwannee River near Bell, FL