"Study Plans"

Off topic discussion board
Forum rules
A forum for Panther aircraft builders and Enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Play nice and use a real name
Jimitch
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Mitchell
City or Town: Creswick
State or Province: Victoria

Re: "Study Plans"

Post by Jimitch »

Thx for directions to the PDF, I will whip up a set to take along on those nights away from home stuck in a motel room wishing I was in my shed.
My intention is to study and familiarise myself with the plans, absolutely no intention to alter a thing, I aim to complete the build. I have seen others make snowballs deliberately, there still driving hundreds of miles to visit there grand children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psalter
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Salter
State or Province:

Re: "Study Plans"

Post by psalter »

We post a PDF of the drawings on the builders website, which you have access to after you purchase plans/kits. You can print a copy to mark up if you want.

Just remember, any time you start making changes to an airplane, you have just pushed the first snowball down the mountain. You have to be careful you are not under the avalanche that you might start.
Paul Salter
Team Panther
Engineer and Builder

Jimitch
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Mitchell
City or Town: Creswick
State or Province: Victoria

"Study Plans"

Post by Jimitch »

Hi, Jim here.
To Dan, Rachel and family I just want to say to all you guys at SPA, and Panther builders too, I just love what you’re all doing and thank you!
My future Cougar, I began to think of what I might like to do, besides nibble and have a few quite ones, while studying my Plans when they arrive. Writing down notes came to mind but I wouldn't want to scribble all over my original Plans and or have heaps of notes all over the place to try and find. But I would make notes on Study Plans.
With that in mind would it be possible to have a set of “Study Plans” made available as an option to come along with the full size drawings, or maybe even earlier say as a separate purchase, when ordering a Panther or Cougar Kit?
11.7 x 16.5 inches would be a nice size, or A3 size we call it down here.
PS:
If “Study Plans” are already part of the service disregard all ;) , except the first bit :)