Trying to share link with my Picasa build site

Forum rules
The PantherCave is for Panther builders, potential builders and enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Be Nice and Use a Real Name.
Sacpilot
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Braun
City or Town: Rocklin
State or Province: CA

Re: Trying to share link with my Picasa build site

Post by Sacpilot »

Thank you guys!
Christopher Braun
CFII - Owner Norcal Flight Center
EAA Lifetime #808722
Panther SN-052

av8shar
First Name: Andrew
Last Name: Shorter
City or Town: New Bern
State or Province: NC

Post by av8shar »

I just selected the "limited" visibility option for only that album and copied the link onto a post in the builder's site. Like this:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1078143629 ... feXhqeyvAE

Admittedly, it didn't seem to work the first time for some reason but when I did the same steps again it seemed OK.

Andy

Tony Spicer
First Name: Tony
Last Name: Spicer
State or Province:

Post by Tony Spicer »

Chris,

No clue what Google + is, so I must not be using it. On my Picasa home page (Tony's Gallery) I click on albums, then edit visibility. Three choices are Public, Ltd anyone with link, and only you. If that doesn't work, maybe Andy Shorter will jump in. He set his up a couple months back and most likely has the same version as you.

Tony

Sacpilot
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Braun
City or Town: Rocklin
State or Province: CA

Trying to share link with my Picasa build site

Post by Sacpilot »

Does anyone know how to share the link to a picasa album? It seems like everytime I test the link, that it brings up a page on my google plus account and shows other info. Is that because I am logged in to google plus when I test link? I don't want users to see other personal info etc.

How do I just share a link to that one album and nothing else? I want to add my build log to the builder Pages section. Tony Spicer won me over! No more expense or time tracking. Just photos and comments. It's kind of refreshing on the second kit to not be worried about time. I out enough pressure on myself to complete as it is.
Christopher Braun
CFII - Owner Norcal Flight Center
EAA Lifetime #808722
Panther SN-052