Cougar Timeline

Forum rules
The PantherCave is for Panther builders, potential builders and enthusiasts. Two simple rules: Be Nice and Use a Real Name.
rlweseman
Site Admin
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Weseman
State or Province:

Re: Cougar Timeline

Post by rlweseman »

Hi dogger!
We are certainly impressed by your enthusiasm! We can't promise anything yet, but will have a "Cougar first right of refusal list" soon and you can jump on there. Make sure you are signed up on flywithspa.com for the mailing list.

Rachel

dogger
First Name: wade
Last Name: berger
City or Town: Womelsdorf
State or Province: Pa

Post by dogger »

I can't wait for this plane. i feel in love with the panther when i saw it but my wife said no to a one seater unless i build two. the good news is the house will be paid off and cash in the the bank waiting for it if it sticks to the time line so can i get to be the first kit in line please? ;)

rlweseman
Site Admin
State or Province:

Post by rlweseman »

The thoughts at this point (and could certainly change) is as soon as the prototype gets through phase 1 testing we will start taking deposits for the production slots. Time-frame? Realistically? I would like to have the prototype Cougar at SNF 2016 with Phase 1 done, taking deposits.
If we could have it done by OSH 2015 that would be phenomenal! It is doable, but everything would have to go just right for that to happen.

tyler.thresher
First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: Thresher
City or Town: sand springs
State or Province: OK

Post by tyler.thresher »

In reference to the timeline, has there been or will there be a waiting list/deposits taken prior to the aircraft actually getting put into production. If so, how soon could we see this happening? Fully knowing this could be a year or two down the road with all primary efforts going toward the panther. But just curious, as I'm sure many others are as well...lol

Thanks
Tyler

rlweseman
Site Admin
State or Province:

Post by rlweseman »

We hope to start the prototype by the end of the year. We are very excited to start this project!

kevinpurtee
First Name: Kevin
Last Name: Purtee
City or Town: Austin
State or Province: TX

Cougar Timeline

Post by kevinpurtee »

Hi Dan & Rachel - I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Any timeline on the Cougar? I know you're busy with the Panther and that's your prioirty.

Thanks,
Kevin Purtee